The NEMA South East Zonal team led by the Ag. ZC Mrs Echeazu Ngozi handed over medicaments from MAP International to the Commissioner of Health who was represented by Pharm Ojukwu. In attendance were ES SEMA Anambra and other Mgt Staff, NRC, NSCDC and IOM.
The benefitted hospitals are:
1) General Hospital Osamala in Ogbaru LGA
2) Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Awka
3) Federal Medical Centre Awka
4) General Hospital Nzam in Anambra west
5) General Hospital Umueri in Anambra East.
Pharm Ojukwu on behalf of the Commissioner of Health appreciated immensely the efforts of NEMA/MAP in providing quality health care services to disaster affected persons.